Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Aspergers Syndrome Job And Career Choices Need Help About Career Choices.?

Need Help About Career Choices.? - aspergers syndrome job and career choices

Hello. I have Asperger's Syndrome, and I am 14 years old.
I Excel in science, including chemistry and biology, but I continue to head the physics class, and ICT.
I really want to pursue a career in biology or chemistry, but the problem is that I STIM much to see, if I bad things as bodies of illness, so I wonder if doctors or forensic scientists, etc. I can not advice. Did you get the time, with the sites, or some people just do not sometimes do not work much, even though your knowledge?
The reason I do not want a career in ICT is because I know that is not completely socialized and do not see my own motivation to socialize outside of work.
Thanks for any help, I really appreciate.
EMZ =]

No comments:

Post a Comment