Friday, December 25, 2009

Puddle Jumpers Life Jacket Five Parachutes?

Five Parachutes? - puddle jumpers life jacket

One night, twin-engine delta Puddle Jumper flew somewhere over New Jersey. There were five people on board: the pilot, Michael Jordan, Bill Gates, the Dalai Lama and a hippie. Suddenly, an oxygen generator exploded with a force, illegal in the fuselage and the cabin began to fill with smoke. The cockpit door opened, and the explosion in the cab.
"Gentlemen," he said, "I have good news and bad news. The bad news is that we are about to collide in New Jersey. The good news is that there are four parachutes, and I'm one of them "With this, the driver opened the door and jumped from the plane.

Michael Jordan was in a moment. "Gentlemen," he said, "I am a better athlete in the world. The world needs great athletes. I think the best athlete in the world should have a parachute! With these words, took a rest from the parachutes, and jumped through the door in the night.

Bill Gates rose and said: "Gentlemen, I am smart in the worldis man. The world needs smart men. I think the wisest man in the world should have a parachute, too. "It has a hand and jumped ashore. The Dalai Lama and the hippie looked at. Finally, said the Dalai Lama." My son, he said, "I have lived a good life and true happiness of enlightenment. You have the life before you have a parachute, and I go with the plane. "

The hippie smiled slightly and said, "Hey, do not worry, Dad." Wisest man in the world jumped up without the backpack. "

No comments:

Post a Comment