Thursday, December 31, 2009

Coconut Oil Face Cream Coconut Oil Or Tea Tree?

Coconut oil or tea tree? - coconut oil face cream

Hi, I recently had some IV hatching a little rash on his face. Red spots on the forehead, cheeks and face outside. I've never had this problem before and I really want to delete, because the redness makes me especially aware of. I call it useless - just can not stand sometimes.
Well, I heard coconut oil is good for skin problems and can clarify, redness / spots. But we also heard good reports of tea tree oil. Which is better, that an efficient, could be used long term without resorting to medication, which I gave to my GP? in taking this lotion and cream) with tablets (oxytetracycline. Only slightly improved, but still pretty bad.

So ... How about the entrance of these oils? Much appreciated, thank you.

In 19, girls ... not a bad diet, eat lots of fruit, water .... Help!

No comments:

Post a Comment