Monday, January 4, 2010

At The Beach Tanning Superstore Okay I Am Wanting To Apply At At The Beach Tanning Should I? Will It Be A Good Job?

Okay i am wanting to apply at At The Beach Tanning should i? will it be a good job? - at the beach tanning superstore

Now in the 16th and want to work here so bad, I can have a personal TraInn dooor and a technician the next bed. Free solarium and fitness redeem me. But what I am asked to pay, and you I like this work? Does anyone work expericence? and btw, I worked in a solarium, when he was 15 for one year, but quuit the boss, because it was too difficult, please help!

1 comment:

Poor Person said...

A 16-year-old should not attempt more than min. Wages, no work experience. Jobs like more fun than all the not so crazy if your big contributors, when I started, the minimum wage to $ 4 for their fate.

Post a Comment