Tuesday, January 19, 2010

What Do Put On After Brazilian Wax Please Help Im In Painnnn From Brazilian Wax. What Do I Use After?

Please help im in painnnn from brazilian wax. what do i use after? - what do put on after brazilian wax

Okay, today was a damn room. I used to go to my Brazilian wax, but today I could not get an appointment today went to another salon. ***** Stupid if it hurts very badly. It took an hour to get the wax, $ 40 from me, I honestly believe not to say that they even have a license, and now I think there are bumps and bad things realllllllly red. I am in tears at this moment of grief so stupid ***** has happened to me. In Goin never return. Does anyone have any suggestions? Where can I get on prescription drugs. Aloe Vera helps you? I must have now or I'll go crazy. I always have my wife wax costs $ 25, ends in 20 minutes and without potholes. Im sooo Piist. Help pleaseee

3 comments:

mz.Tiza said...

Jump to savings and get some Orajel to numb it for you! Poor you! I am for you .... sorry put deodorant on the red bumps ..... I hope that you do not get ingrown hairs! While in the living room, I know I'm going there!

dplovinc... said...

Ibuprofen for pain then go to Wal-Mart and get Skintimate Article Shaving After Shave Gel. the slightly soft with aloe gel, which is suitable after shaving to reduce irritation and to keep you from a large number of potholes is. This is found by far the best thing I've got it.
Good luck!

janab712... said...

The red bruises .... Razor Burn is the worst thing you ever did? Since I am not a doctor, nor have had a Brazilian wax, I recommend you 3 ibuprofen for swelling and inflammation, and, perhaps, believe it or not, diaper rash cream. It seems to work on babies, why not adults?

Post a Comment