Friday, January 8, 2010

General Liability Class Codes Contractors Liability Insurance?

Contractors liability insurance? - general liability class codes

Well, I'm an electrical contractor.I currently electrical.On prime commercial and residential insurance my policy (right next to my class code) is: "Work-electric building."

I toasted my agent if I was falling from electrical.He said he had called the insurance company (I do not know if I believe) and told me it was covered by the external electrical work.

I read my policy (and again) and could find nothing that says I'm covered for any work outside or in the pool / spa treatments.

FYI: I am a man will catch me show.The renovate a kitchen or an update service.

The greatest thing would be out of the factory in the pool.

Each entry

No comments:

Post a Comment