Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Visual Para Pinnacle Tv Center Counter In Visual Basic 2008?

Counter in Visual Basic 2008? - visual para pinnacle tv center

Hello, I am about a school project, and I have a series of multiple-choice questions (ten) of them, but I acummulate right questions on a counter to give the user a degree (score).
I need the code in Visual Basic 2008.
Thanks

Then I got a code with my first question, I need a counter to this (I did) ten questions of the kind.
In this issue CheckBox2 is the right answer.

Can anyone help please?

CheckBox1_CheckedChanged Private Sub (ByVal sender As Object, e As System.EventArgs) Handles CheckBox1.CheckedChanged
If CheckBox1.Checked = True Then
Label3.Text = "false. Press the button to continue"
Label3.ForeColor = Color.Red
CheckBox2.Enabled = False
CheckBox3.Enabled = False
Button1.Enabled = True
End If
End Sub

No comments:

Post a Comment