Friday, November 6, 2009

Whats The Story Behind Shiny Pokemon My Girlfriend And I Got In A Huge Argument, Help?

My girlfriend and I got in a huge argument, help? - whats the story behind shiny pokemon

Okay, my friend would be me today because I had to make a movie. She lives about 20 minutes, and the movie we went to see started at 4:15, which was about 40 minutes. I thought cool, I play Pokemon while I wait. "

I'm playing Pokemon, and a time good enough. Anyway, she finally presented, it was crying about, walking in my room. Instead of doing the right thing to comfort her, I half-focus on my game and her. She starts telling me her cat died, and he called in and I go to a chance encounter in my game

A shiny Pidgey. Good grief. (For those of you who do not know / care, shiny Pokemon have appeared less than a 1 / 1, 000 chance, 1 / 8192 to be exact.). I stay on my screen in amazement cried, "Oh my God, yes!" Interrupting its historical average. More sobbing, and she begins to scream: "I do not even know care! What you want is ******* your games, I always try my screen, still focusing orNo Catch My Shiny Pidgey, when she comes and starts the game against the wall. I ran on and take my DS hoping that nothing changes on the screen, and quickly realized she did. My system and my shiny Pidgey, disappeared forever.

I started every obscenity I know, cry, and began with the poor. I did not know she was behind me, and I would be ambiguous in the face as I came around the wrists. She screams "**** you ", and leads from my house crying.

What have I done? I was so wrong, and I need to know how to approach him. I do not play Pokemon, which is responsible for ruining my best relationship to be growing.

7 comments:

Miss Lautner said...

mmm pretty bad they screwed up is what I would do ... Show sympthy get your cat ... Get your map of the excuse for the way she acted, and then you get a card with Take Me Back forget the flowers and chocolate

Please answer this question, said saw my bra and told me what color he was, what?? http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index? ...

KK said...

Yes, he has the leg. Could at least have a break? "Please do yours GF. In any case, something that I say it never happened (if thats true ...) I personally wouldnt say that nothing happens to you, talk to him about it.

KK said...

Yes, he has the leg. Could at least have a break? "Please do yours GF. In any case, something that I say it never happened (if thats true ...) I personally wouldnt say that nothing happens to you, talk to him about it.

KK said...

Yes, he has the leg. Could at least have a break? "Please do yours GF. In any case, something that I say it never happened (if thats true ...) I personally wouldnt say that nothing happens to you, talk to him about it.

Halp said...

Whether I told her I would never speak again with you. You bad bad. very bad. And Pokemon is responsible for the decline. I could beat you if you talk to him. Try to buy your new cat.

Bethums(... said...

The best thing would do in this situation, do do something good and to say to his complaint. Bring a nice dinner or something and gently.

<3 said...

Do something spontaneous and apologize in person. Bring her flowers or chocolate or something nice and apologized and said he knew they were wrong.

Post a Comment