Thursday, November 12, 2009

Why Is My Elbow Swollen, Hot, And Yellow In The Middle Of A Bout With The Flu, Suddenly A Hot, Swollen Painful Elbow...no Injury..any Ideas??

In the middle of a bout with the flu, suddenly a hot, swollen painful elbow...no injury..any ideas?? - why is my elbow swollen, hot, and yellow

I came with the flu on Monday. By Tuesday, she wore, 103 temporary chills, headache, muscle aches, cough, sore throat. I stayed in last night from Monday. I got up, only when needed ..... immediately went back to bed. Wednesday morning I noticed that my right elbow hurt. Bizarre ..... I'm in bed, and I know without a doubt that I was not injured. As the day goes on, I noticed a fairly large area, and my elbow was so hot, very swollen and painful to touch. Move the elbow was not much, at least not at first. Now it is painful to make a difference ... stabbing pain shoot. But the swelling and heat, which fascinates me. There is a localized area of infection can be seen. No yellow zones, no red line. Only a great success, swollen and hot. If not the best, I go to urgent care tomorrow. But I'm curious ... If they sound familiar anyone? What is it? My flu is almost gone, still a slight fever and cough.

No comments:

Post a Comment