Sunday, February 21, 2010

Impetigo And Hair Lost Arm Pit Hair?

Arm pit hair? - impetigo and hair lost

Only 1 1 / 2 years told me I could cut it anymore, because I had impetigo or W / E and the doctor told me I could Nair So I did and I used to serve as. However, I don `t want to use it in my legs and my hair, but my shoulders. I know not to itch and sometimes they are growing faster than B ack I often do .. But I still love him! OrElse is unpleasant. Is there another way to remove unwanted hair from the armpits? Just do not tell me what Lazor Freakin, because I `m 15 and I have no money for it! ehh and waxing

7 comments:

twilight said...

They have a pair of pliers to?

Yes, boot 'em.

It hurts just the first time.

Brittany... said...

No, really wax .. It will not hurt as you think.
When I first armpits waxed, I was very scared, but when I when I was really .. Is that it? I would say that you waxed

Chick said...

I use an epilator. It is a small plug-in design that many rotating mini tweezers to pluck the hairs is very fast. I use it at all ... Legs, armpits and bikini line. Only the first few times you uncomfortable until you get used to. Then it becomes very fast and long-term sustainable results. It is much cheaper than the wax, too.
Go to website Emjoi's ...
http://www.emjoi.com/hair-removal

You can also find their products on eBay for cheap ... Offers of $ 0.01 ($ 8.00 U.S.). Good luck!

nlc934ev... said...

I know this may sound corny, but you can always try cutting hair with siccores. They have left more hair, but not so bad. You can wax is painful, but it lasts longer than shaving. If you are brave and have a lot of time, may take on the hands.

little Glo said...

I had impetigo, 1 1 / 2 ago. You can now cut off, I Hope Is Gone

hadwew said...

There are some creams that prevent or slow down hair growth. It does not really work for me, but one of my friends swear by them. You can get a chance, I suppose.

Suzy said...

Growing its great!

Post a Comment