Thursday, February 11, 2010

Private Health Insurance Self-employed Ontario Life Insurance/assurance To Protect Self Employed?

Life insurance/assurance to protect self employed? - private health insurance self-employed ontario

A serious question now: I am 25 years old, good health, do not smoke, exercise regularly ... I am independent. I need some sort of assurance that made me sick, so that they can have private health care to say, and also that I had broken my hand .... This means that you can not work. No income. I need a form of income protection, where you pay the equivalent of EUR 80,000 per year, if I'm working .... Does anyone know of something that cover, you can

7 comments:

Anointed to Minister said...

You can choose to pay a good policy for 4 weeks, 13 weeks or 26 weeks. Usually, a S / E person, the policy will take from 4 weeks and the remuneration policy of up to one year, two years or the remaining term of the policy according to what company and how much you spend.

I use all the insurance in the UK and have years of experience in this field.

Please contact your date of birth, smoking or Non smoking rooms, type of employment, income, and explains that I can move the dates.

Felidae said...

The best place to ask this question through an intermediary.

You get two types of agents, free advice, but sometimes, if they suggest you go and that the loading and impartiality.

Recommend in your situation, I have the first, but be sure to refer your own research on the Internet.

Proof:
http://personalfinance.iii.co.uk/lifeins ...
http://www.lifefinder.co.uk/index.asp?c = ...
http://www.1clicklifeinsurance.co.uk/

One thing, however, is £ 80k per year will be expensive. Do you really need both?

si said...

I think the longest I was able to 60% of its income before disability will be paid your full salary and why you are returning to work if you can win the same meeting at his house ****

maria b said...

hey !!!!! AVATAR LOVE YOU !!!!!!

Cosmin x said...

State Romania

kittyrog... said...

You need disability insurance. It is not cheap.

monocrac... said...

Hello,

I work at Unum Provident, the largest insurer in the United Kingdom. For a small percentage of his salary, can cover about 3 / 4 of the salary plus a pension and NI contributions, if something happens that prevents you from working (in a particular definition of disability). Please email me at monocracy_uk@yahoo.co.uk for contact information

Post a Comment