Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Pictures Of Ringworm On African American Has Anybody Had To Deal With Strange Breakout On Their Dog - Possible Ringworm?

Has anybody had to deal with strange breakout on their dog - possible ringworm? - pictures of ringworm on african american

My Yorkie has exploded in the stomach, first published Chigger bites then started like chickenpox. However, it seems that big round crusts. The veterinarian will take a culture to see if it is ringworm. Of all the pictures I saw on the internet it does not exist. Has anyone met with the dog?

4 comments:

Vicki J said...

There are about three weeks, my Pyrenees gave me a bath. Because their fur is long, I had noticed nothing unusual. While he was wet, I found a huge moth on his back. Ringworm is a circle outside with a red border around the. The vet gave me tablets and oral Spray Tinactin he said on the back. He dispelled. Good luck to you.

Cupcake said...

The same with my Maltese! Everything I've seen pictures of ringworm are like big red circles with bald heads, but not. It has large round crust as Yorkie! I took him to the vet for a week and stayed for a few hairs from one of the areas for testing, and called me to see if the results were, however, said someone called in a few days with the results. If you find out, please let me know and I'll tell you when my vet called again!

lde10475 said...

No, but when I was young, there was a litter of puppies born in our neighborhood with ringwork. Circular baldness left in the till. There seems little crunchy, but I think he did it. Ringworm is very contagious to people. We see that the red ring around, and that the hair, if you caused in the head. If you are the dog and not washing hands, and she took not play, you're probably safe. Could an allergic reaction to fleas. Dog chew with allergies until it crusts. Hope that the FP is that it is easy to treat.

Troll Police Dogs said...

It could be yeast, fungi, allergies, or many other things.

Post a Comment